|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Saturday, July 19, 2003

BLOG: MEDIUM, WHY DO MEN CHEAT?!



I'm sure most of you have heard about the Kobe Bryant case.. a 19-year-old woman who worked at the resort where Bryant was staying while in the state for knee surgery said that he sexually assaulted her. At first I didn't believe it, thinking that she was another person out to get money from the stars... but then I read the article today that Kobe admits that he committed adultery with her (albeit, not sexual assault)... HIS WIFE JUST HAD HIS BABY IN JANUARY! In a statement, his wife says that she is standing by him and that he is not a criminal... Just like Hilary standing by her husband... As far as I'm concerned, adultery is a crime. If you need sex with someone else, don't drag your S.O. into it.



So that brings me to my original question.. WHY DO MEN CHEAT?! They need the sex?! That's my theory about why most men cheat.. because their sex life at home is lacking, or their relationship with their wives/girlfriends just isn't the same as before. Yes, I realize women cheat, but I think most women cheat because their husbands/boyfriends aren't treating them the way they want to be treated.



Go here to participate in the poll.

// posted by Jen @ 4:00 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com