|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, July 17, 2003

BLOG: MEDIUM



Today I realized my calling.. I've always had a deep passion for eating food, but today I realized that I want to be paid to eat. How would I survive as a food critic? That job is difficult.. you can be hated, even food poisoned to death! Reminds me of the Simpsons episode when Homer and Lisa were food critics... I've been contemplating life and my future... what will I be? Que sera, sera... Then there was light. I could start eating groups... we could get together and savor each and every tasty bite. Just thinking about food brings me back to my latest craving... Las Vegas Buffets... If you're thinking.. say what? Then you just don't understand! I won't discriminate though... even if you don't understand the art of eating, you could still join the group. We'd help you through the 12 steps of understanding real passion for food. I think it's Flamingo Hotel that has the BEST All-You-Can-Eat Crab Legs Buffet... Succulent shrimp, creamy pasta, mouth-watering crablegs... the torture, the torture of being an 8-hour drive away... oh the torture. Then there's Paris Hotel's French Buffet.. quiche, crepe to your every delight, and so on and so forth... I would go to Las Vegas just for the buffets...



You might think that this blog is the result of boredorm, but I declare.. it is not! I have such a passion for food.. I live for food... FOOD... I praise FOOD!!!!! Alright.. it's time for snack...



We'll be having another kickball game.. who wants to get on the roster? Let me know, and I'll hook you up with the details!

// posted by Jen @ 4:25 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com