BLOG: MEDIUM
After having a pager for almost 12 years, I think I'm finally going to retire it. Prior to the last few years, my pager was happening... Then in the last few years, they were only used in these cases: when my boyfriend wanted to send me a little message, when my phone had bad reception, but the pager didn't, when my phone's battery died, and when some of my friends used it to contact me. I'd like to add that those friends rock. :) I still haven't decided what I'm going to do with my pager, but I'll have to decide soon as my contract expires very soon. I'm beginning to think that company is kind of shady. They tried to get me to renew my contract two years back even though I still had two years left. Now I think I still have a few more months before my service expires, but they're trying to cut it off in September.. I've had a pager for such a long time... can I finally give it up?
On another note, the kickball games have been great. People have been telling other people, and I heard there's an interest in the game. What can I say... kickball is a great
sport. One of my teammates is an artist, so he's thinking about designing our team shirts and having them printed... Before you know it, we're going to have famous singers singing our national anthem, fans in the stands, and a song and mascot for our team.