|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, July 10, 2003

BLOG LENGTH: MEDIUM


Yesterday was the KICKBALL GAME DAY. 11 people (most were 20-somethings) came to play. 5 on my team, and 5/6 on the other... We played it with baseball rules. The other team went first, and they didn't score anything the first inning, but our team scored 4 runs. Second inning was heartbreaking because the other team scored 12 runs! One guy kicked two grand slams in that inning. Our spirits weren't broken... we held the other team to a few or no runs the following innings, and in the end, we won 22-21. We didn't even finish the bottom of the 9th since we already won, so who knows how many more runs we could've scored? GOOOOOO TEAM! I have plenty of bruises to show for this game. In the last inning, I made it home, but not before I got knocked in the head with David's shoulder at home plate, and to top that off, Johnny threw the soccer ball at my head. =) My head/ear had a lot of pain when it happened, but I shook it off. However, I still had lingering head pain.. I think I have a fat bruise or something on my head... great, my brain has some damage. Boohoohoo... ='( I went to sleep hoping the pain would go away, but the next day has arrived, and the pain is still there.. I guess I'll just have to wait for the swelling to go down. My head hurts when I eat, but I guess that's probably because my head hurts even when I'm just sitting or lying down. My arms have bruises from banging into David, too. Hehe.. My leg has bruises from the ball as well.. during my practice kicks, I kept making contact with my foreleg, around the ankle area for some reason.. good thing that didn't happen when we were playing the game. Well, I guess I should wait for the bruises to fade before I set up another KICKBALL GAME. I had a lot of fun, and I think they did, too.. we hadn't played that game since elementary school. Who's down to join us next time?

// posted by Jen @ 2:14 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com