|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Saturday, July 26, 2003

At 7:15pm, I got hooked up with ticket(s) to the 7:15 Giants vs Padres game. My second Giants game ever, and I went both times this year. The game was great... I didn't get there until 8:30, around the 5th inning. 2-1 Giants, then the Padres scored a run because Durham made an error with a pop up. The 9th inning rolls around... the score is still 2-2, and there are 2 runners on base- 2nd and 3rd. Feliz hits a homerun to make the game 5-2. Excellent game, and what a way to spend my Friday night. Hook ups are always the best. Plus our parking spot was so much closer than when we parked in the lot! So far this year, I've been offered free A's tickets.. not for me and a guest, but I've been asked to a few A's games... that's about all the hook ups I got this year, and then I get hooked up through Symon, who for some reason, gets free GIANTS tickets.. good seats, too!

// posted by Jen @ 12:04 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com