This week was soooo long. I worked and had extra classes to take. The weekend seemed extra short. I have a looooong week ahead...
Some little kids are very cute. I was waiting for a table at a Japanese restaurant, when me and this little Chinese kid started looking at each other. Then we made faces at each other and giggled together. He was in his grandmother's arms. I started talking to my friend, and the kid tapped me on the shoulder. I was trying to pay attention to my friend, but the little kid kept tapping my shoulder to get my attention. Finally his grandmother realized what he was doing and started apologizing profusely, and she told him to stop. I told her it was okay and smiled. This aroused the attention of the rest of the family members: grandpa, dad, mom, and sister. The grandpa asked the dad what was going on, and the dad responded in Chinese with, "He's touching girls." Then, they sort of looked over at me. They kept telling the kid to stop touching me. Then, he and his grandmother talked to me. I asked him his age... and his grandmother said he's three. He kept looking at me, and although he boldly tapped me those several times, he couldn't talk to me. He kept sucking his fingers, which his grandmother told him to stop doing, and his grandmother told him to call me "Sister," which he did several times.