The other day I took my grandmother's car to get fixed at the Mercedez Benz dealership. She had to get her window fixed, and she also happened to have a burnt out headlight. So the minute we arrive at the dealership, the window decides to roll up, and there was no longer a problem with it. I asked the guy to replace the headlight. I felt sort of silly since anybody could've replaced it, but I did make the trip there... Anyway, the guy, who's actually the transportation coordinator, replaces the headlight and checks the other lights. So I look at him waiting to see how much this was going to cost, and he said something like, "Don't worry about it. It's taken care of." I didn't have to pay for it! Free service and free headlight! I don't think that they do this service free of charge... maybe they do??? I think they didn't charge me because no one has every gone in there and requested a headlight replacement. They don't know HOW to charge that service! Anyway, nice people deserve recognition.