My weekend so far:
On Friday at 11:15PM, me, my brother, and Simp arrived at the bookstore to wait for our copy of "Harry Potter: The Order of the Phoenix." I went prepared with snacks, drinks, and entertainment. There was about 10 people ahead of us, but by the time the bookstore opened at midnight, there was a long line. This one man was dressed up as Harry Potter, and he went around shaking everybody's hands. He said, "Hi, I'm Harry Potter at age 50." We were in and out of the bookstore in 10 minutes since we were one of the firsts. I've never attended this type of event before, so it was an experience. My brother is up to page 300 something now... he's got over 500 pages to go.
On Saturday, I attended the A's / Giants game. The Giants got lucky and won. What a sad game, but I bought a baby blue A's visor!!! I have been looking for a visor for a long time, so I was happy I found some. They have so many different colors now: baby blue, pink, white, fuzzy blue, black, beige, and green! I also bought my first two A's shirts. One is baby blue, naturally, and the other is green. Although I've been a fan since elementary school, I never had any A's gear...
New Goals: No drinking until October. Spending limit: $50/2 weeks, excluding food. Keep me in check!