|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Insect bites SUCK.. literally sometimes. =( I played tennis yesterday, and I don't even know what they were.. mosquitos or something were flying all around.. anyway, I didn't realize one was on my wrist until it pricked me! I didn't think about it again until today when I saw a bump/swelling on my wrist. =(

Here's a funny story... last year when I was interviewing with graduate schools, my friend, Joe, offered to help me out. He picked me up and took me to his place to interview/interrogate me. It seemed like an interrogation because we were seated at a small table with this one bright light shining in my face. I could hardly take it seriously.. he had gotten dressed up in a suit for the part, too.. he complained that I wasn't taking it seriously. I was wearing jeans and a shirt. Anyway, so we finished the interivew, and then we chilled with Joe's roommate, Youtea. So we went to go get some dinner, and then we went back to their townhouse to eat. I wasn't sure where to eat, so Youtea sweeps everything off the table with his arms and sprays the table with 409 or something. I really don't want to eat on that table... =Þ Anyway, after I finished eating, I wanted to use the restroom. I started going to the bathroom when I hear all this commotion and screaming. They told me not to turn on the lights in the bathroom. How am I supposed to see anything if I leave the lights on?! So, I turned on the lights.. and what a bad choice that was... I should've listened... the bathtub was black, and it's supposed to be white. For some strange reason, I looked up... and there was a whole family of spiders and webs decorating the ceiling. There were two doors leading to the bathroom, and neither of which would lock, so I had to yell to their other roommates to NOT open the door. That was a funny day.

Big thanks goes to Babyfish for the excellent work in looking through this site's code and figuring out how to help those who were unable to view my blog before see it now! All I had to do was take out two words and adjust the width. Way cool. YAY! Thanks!

// posted by Jen @ 3:16 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com