Currently overplaying Black Eyed Peas feat. Justin Timberlake "Where is the Love"
Updated: Currently.
A day of basketball between me and Youtea:
My side of the story: Youtea sees my knee as he's going up for the shot, and he PURPOSELY rams himself (his nuts, he says) into my knee. What kind of basketball playing is that? To top it off, as I'm reaching for the basketball, he stops me by putting his face where my hand is reaching for the ball. The result? He says I slapped him with Buddha's Palm. This is how people FAKE fouls! I mean, really... who puts his face in someone's hand as she's reaching for the basketball?!
Youtea's side: Oh HELL NOOOO, that aint how the story goes. This is the REAL story. So yea, me and deVIP decided to play some ball... since we never played by... and I didnt know "how" she plays... So it was like this, I got the ball, and I was going in for a drive. DeVIP was near the hoop, striking a defensive pose. Out of nowhere, deVIP's knee of death came flying and it landed RIGHT on my balls. Anyways, so we kept on playing. Again I was going in for a drive. I jumped up, deVIP reached her hands high to smack the ball, but instead, she missed the ball and slapped my face. I fell on my ass afterwards, all deVIP did was laugh... I learned my lesson, never play ball with girls... cause I have nuts, and they don't.