There is this four-year-old Korean girl with a huge temper. She's so adorable... especially when she's being sweet-tempered, but when she gets mad, she gets MAD. She's still really cute when she gets bad. Anyway, she throws fits and tantrums, and she even hits. When she goes to restaurants and people in other tables annoy her, she yells at them in Korean. The yelling and screaming really embarrasses her parents, but they can't really do anything about it because their control over her is very limited. Anyway, I told my mom that story.
My mom laughed and told me a story about myself when I was three. She took me to a store and told me not to play with the toys while she shopped. So, while I was standing by the toys (not touching them), another little kid started making a mess out of the aisle of toys. I quickly scolded the kid and told him, "DO NOT TOUCH THE TOYS." Hehe.