Spring Break has begun! Two and a half weeks of hot and spicy Girls Gone Wild with... fun! Ok, just kidding... I don't have anything planned. My friends already had Spring Break. My classmates asked me to go to Las Vegas with them (lucky girls!!!!!!), but I can't because I have to work on the day that they're leaving. Darn.. I've been craving some Las Vegas and L.A. Maybe I'll just go... Disneyland was running through my mind during class...
You know Spring Break is about to begin for Psychology students when... (the following are TRUE STORIES involving me):
In the Student Lounge during lunchtime:
I'm eating my homemade lunch with some classmates.
Shaun: Jen, that's really cute.
Me: Huh? What?
Shaun: That. (Points in my direction.)
Me: (Holds up the string cheese that I am eating.) This?
Shaun: No, I'm not talking about your phallic symbol.
Together: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA... (Tears almost stream down my face.)
Shaun: I'm talking about your little box...
Me: Oh... my box of grape juice.
Me: I also brought a banana...
Shaun: Ahh... Oh yeah. I'm so bored I'm going to critique everything you eat.
During class:
There's seven (four girls and three guys) of us sitting in the back of the room. Evie has a box of Harry Potter Jelly Beans that her friend gave her. She decides to share it with us sitting in the back. Mandi gives an unsuspecting Jeff a "dirt" jelly bean. Jeff begins to chew it... makes a funny face and says, "This tastes like mud." Yes, it's actually dirt, we tell him. We laugh like crazy... Jeff later tells us that the jelly bean made his stomach hurt. (Note: We've been in school since the first week of January. This was finals week. We're dying to get out of school to begin Spring Break, and we weren't paying attention to the video shown in class!) Jonas eats a jelly bean and immediately spits it right back out, and then wipes his tongue quite thorougly. He had sort of eaten "sardine." We laugh like crazy. He had another one, "booger," and was quite pleased with the taste. He expressed his content with much vigor. Shaun grabs a few jelly beans and enjoys the first one. He makes a funny face and spits the second and third one back out... one is "popcorn." Evie tries to get someone to taste "earwax." No takers. I don't like jelly beans.