My night ended in an interesting way... I got hit on by a little African-American kid. Yes, yes... I never say anyone hits on me, but this time, it was with a method that I actually know of... He was no more than 7 or 8... Ok, that's the short version of it. So, I was at the supermarket, and I passed by this kid and a Caucasian guy, who was late teens, I think. Anyway, I heard the kid say, "You got a nice bootie." I didn't think anything of it. I thought I had misheard him. While I was in line waiting to pay, the kid and the guy were ahead of me. The guy whispered to the kid to say something, and I just knew he was telling the kid to say something to me. Sure enough, the kid said "Hi" to me. I said "Hi" back to him. Then, the kid stared at me and said, "Nevermind." I just stood there waiting to pay. Then he said, "Can I get your number?" I said, "Get my number?" The kid said, "Yeah." I said, "Okay." I was completely joking because HE WAS A LITTLE KID, and I figured they were joking around, too. That is until the kid asked the cashier for a paper and pen... As soon as I saw the kid asking for a pen, I bolted from that line. The cashier and the people in line were just looking at me... How evil is that... getting a little kid to do his grunt work.