|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, April 28, 2003

In Better Luck Tomorrow there's a scene where Virgil and Ben watch porn. Well... when the two guys I went to watch it with heard the porn music, they started giggling nervously. The porn wasn't being shown on the screen, so I didn't even know what the music meant. However, those two porn experts (not the characters in the movie) led the segue from the previous scene into the porn scene. What is men's obsession with porn?

I'm so bored that I might actually study during my Spring Break... study... something that I normally don't do during the school year. ; ) I really want to go to Disneyland and Vegas. I hope I win tickets... last week of Spring Break... It has to be good.. has to...

I went to the bookstore yesterday, and I put my bookstore membership card on top of the book I wanted to purchase. When the guy at the register rang me up, I realized I was handing him my medical card. Oops. =)

Today was my first time playing at the batting cages. That was a very cool and fun experience. I managed to hit most of the balls even though I don't have the correct "form."

// posted by Jen @ 8:00 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com