|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, April 14, 2003

I went shopping today, but all I did was buy stuff for other people. I went baby clothes shopping, too, for a baby shower I'm going to attend. That was fun. I had never done that (shop for baby clothes) before, but some of my friends have bought baby stuff for their friends. It sounded like a lot of fun. There are SO MANY baby things I want to buy for other people, but since only one of my friends has children (she had another baby recently!), I guess I'll have to wait a few more years. Hopefully by then I'll be invited to lots of weddings, baby showers, baby parties, etc. etc. I'm excited. =) I'm glad everyone's not technically settling down yet, so we can still have our fun during our twenty-somethings!

// posted by Jen @ 1:12 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com