|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Wow.. what is going on? Lately lots of my female friends have been telling me that my guy friends are good-looking... I feel so... proud.

Akia- California

Friends from Southern California came this weekend, so that was really cool. I went clubbing, and I thought it was fun. I hadn't gone in over a month, and I got to see some people I haven't seen in a while, so that was extra cool. I'm exhausted though. I didn't get home until 5AM, slept a measly three hours, and then I had to wake up to change my mattress. Ah. I'm tired. We ate at House of Prime Rib, my first time, and we had an interesting experience. First, red wine got spilled all over my friend's shirt, then the manager/owner simply said it was human error and that he'd pay for the drycleaning bill. Getting a free bottle of wine was out of the question basically. I got the meal with the thin slices of meat, and it was so awful and overcooked. I guess it was my own fault for getting it cooked that way, but ugh. The best part of the meal was the baked potato, which was really good. I won't be going back there again. Then, the chicken sandwich I had after clubbing sucked, too.

This weekend I learned that when a reggae song comes on at the club, you're supposed to start freaking...

Latest news: I got two interviews set up for my practicum. Two hours before the interview, I'm starting to get a bit nervous. Wish me luck!

// posted by Jen @ 2:33 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com