* * * M Y - I D E A L - G U Y * * *
Six years ago my friends asked me to describe my ideal guy, so I made a list of things I wanted. I found the list recently:
1. Beautiful eyes
2. Kind of shy/not a flirt, doesn't fall for every single (pretty) girl he encounters
3. Nice body/buff
4. Nice smile
5. Kind and sweet
6. Good dresser
7. Nice voice- deep and smooth
8. Tall (around 5'10-5'11)
9. Smart (street-smart, academically-smart, well-rounded smartness)/ Has goals
10. Caring and thoughtful
11. Understanding, supportive, open towards me
12. Great friend
13. Good-looking
14. Gentleman
15. Serious and fun
16. Not a goof-off (no class clowns)
17. Nice hair
18. Nice car
19. Funny
20. Someone I feel safe with (I know he'll protect me, make me feel comfortable, keep me safe)
21. Someone I'm very comfortable with
22. Someone who's crazy about me, but not to the point of stalkerish, abusive-obsessed
23. Not a flaker, does things when he says he will, someone I can count on. PUNCTUAL!
24. Someone who hasn't "given himself up"
So, that's what I wrote many years ago... Do things change? Sure... sometimes we make exceptions here and there, and some things just don't matter! Who really adheres to a list anyway? However, some things do stay the same. It was interesting to read what I had written.