* * * A L C O H O L * * *
My friend's mom was drinking white wine, and their dog wanted some, so she gave him a little bit. The dog wanted more, but the mom refused. However, the dog started attacking the mom trying to get at the wine, so the mom gave him some more (he drank all of what she gave him). When the dog finally strolled into my friend's room, he was walking "funny." The dog was drunk...
Speaking of alcohol, one of my friends starts his drinking bright and early- noontime on a Monday...
After dinner with my friends I suggested we go to a bar. They looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Jen, it's only 6:30PM." I didn't mean that I wanted to start drinking early, I was merely suggesting an activity we could do, without realizing the time...
Complete change of subject: Unreasonable, illogical people are irritating.