|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, March 21, 2003

* * * B A R - S T O R Y * * *

I finally went to a bar... I don't really count the other places because they were bar/lounges/clubs, bar/restaurants. I was standing by the darts, minding my own business when this guy playing pool comes up to me. He extends his hand and asks me my name. Being polite, I shook his hand and said, "Jennifer." He held my hand and said, "You're pretty." I was surprised, but collected myself quickly and said, "Thank you." Then he told me his name and said that it was nice to meet me. That was that. Interesting... I wonder if he had been drinking.

Although I was at a bar, I didn't drink because I had an interview in San Francisco this morning. I didn't realize I was going to a bar either... I was kidnapped. ; ) I didn't see any protesters today, but I saw plenty of cops! The news reported that 1300-1400 protesters were arrested as of 7PM yesterday.

I'm still sick, but I hope I'm getting better. My throat is still sore, especially in the mornings, but I'm thinking healthy thoughts- apparently that can actually make you get better! =) Mind is POWER.

// posted by Jen @ 1:54 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com