|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

After five interviews, I'm SO sick and tired of them, and I hope I don't have any more!

IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
In this city, Hawaii, and Hong Kong.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
My baby blue sweatpants

3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Eyes

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
Uh... I can't remember! I do remember the last CD someone bought for me was the Eminem one.

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
In somebody's arms...

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
Some place smelly and dirty.

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
All over my back, especially all the achy areas.

8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
Mind.

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Lately I've been waking up between 8:30-9:00.

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
Microwave- it does wonders! I should make more use of our blender... I like smoothies. =P

11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
People that say they'll do something and then don't, "friends" who can't take a few moments out of their schedule to write, call, or something.

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Drums, and I wish I could play the piano better. I got to play the drums a few weeks ago, and it was a heavenly experience. =)

l3. FAVORITE COLOR?
Green

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Sports car.

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
I don't know, but I hope you're there with me.

16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
The big Disney book with all the movie stories.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Summer because school's out, Spring because everyone seems happier, Winter because of the festive atmosphere, and Fall because it's beautiful. There you have it- I like all the seasons.

18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
Don't really have many... so I guess vacuuming. If I had to clean the toilet, I would pick that as the least favorite. Chores in general suck.

19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Transport myself anywhere at anytime.

20. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
N/A

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
If we're talking about balls, then no.

22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK WITH?
My ancestors- beginning with the very first one. I wonder I look like any one of them!

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
My favorite day used to be Friday and Saturday. I still enjoy those days, but I've been enjoying every single day of the week lately...

24. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
My bowling shoes, a box, bags, and a frisbee. Don't you even dare try to jack my frisbee.

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
This one is such a tough question! I can't deal with the stress of having to choose between them.... UGGGGGGHHHHHHH... sushi.

26. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I wonder if anyone will actually cut and paste this to me... well, if you do, I look forward to reading your responses!

27. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Most of you reading this...

28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Fire and Ice roses, combined with calla lilies: absolutely breathtaking.

29. IF YOU COULD PICK WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Still thinking... doing something that makes me happy and successful...

// posted by Jen @ 3:44 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com