|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Well... after a long, long day at school and an intense night of frantically writing my curriculm vitae, cover letters, filling out forms, and putting together the application packets, I finally finished at 6 A.M. Of course, by that time, I wasn't thinking very straight, so today will require me to proofread and to seal the manila envelopes. I'm actually ahead of schedule sorta. Some of my classmates already have placements, some already have interviews lined up, and some, like me, will be sending ours out SOON. The deadline is Monday, so hopefully I won't be at the priority mail line on Saturday! Wish me luck! Now for my homework and midterm...

Potential Goals of the Week:
1) Finish my homework by Thursday
2) Shop until I drop
3) Send out all my application material Thursday
4) Maybe get a part-time job...

// posted by Jen @ 12:18 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com