|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, February 19, 2003

On Monday my classmate told me that my hair looked really good. I call it my "I just woke up and didn't get a chance to comb it look." No wonder the messy look is such a hit.

Symon messaged me on AIM, "You're gay." I was in the middle of messaging Symon, "You said I'm gay," when James IMed me and his screen popped up, and all James got was "I'm gay." To which James replied, "What? Omg." I explained to him that I was not gay and that I was simply trying to type "You said I'm gay" to my friend. James continued, "Hey, thats ok. I won't say anything if you aren't ready yet. I never would've thought. Hahah my jaw dropped."

So, I went to the store last week, bought some sweatpants, left the store, went home, tried it on, only to realize the security tag was still on. The alarm DID NOT go off when I left the store... interesting... So, I went back to the store on Monday to have the tag removed. When I walked IN, the alarm went off... Yeah, great security system. Anyway, I had them take it off, and I ended up buying a hoodie. I went home and realized the hoodie had a hole in it. So, I went back on TUESDAY to exchange it. GRRRR. This time, I didn't buy anything from the store. This reminds me why I never shop here in the first place! No, I'm not going to give some publicity to the store, so no names!

// posted by Jen @ 9:56 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com