After some days of being unable to think of anything to write... I get something negative to write about... damn...
I give up. You win, world. I finally got my lazy, procrastinating ass to sit down and take a good look at my practicuum applications. My procrastination came to bite me in the ass big time. Excuse any vulgarness that may appear in this post, but I'm plenty mad and frustrated at myself. Not to mention, I just got a nasty papercut from one of the manila envelopes. FRIGGGGG. I am so screwed. I am soooo screwed. The deadline for my number one choice in practicuum sites has passed, and I messed up one of the director of trainer (inquiry) names, so now I need to get my recommender to send me another letter. I also have a few (maybe 2?) more days to get my frustrated self to finish up all my applications, curriculum vitae, cover letters, resumes, letters of intent, etc. etc. and send them off before the deadline. I blame no one, but myself, as I should. I have 3 options:
1) a miracle
2) get someone who's head over heels in love with me to do it all for me
3) do it myself and not sleep for the next few nights
#3 it is...
Damn, who would've thought... When I applied for graduate schools, I thought that was a major b*tch. I didn't realize that so soon would I be needing to apply for all these things again. I hate school. I hate procrastination, but hey.. it's my own damn fault. Goodness... here I am... wasting more time. Sigh. Alright, with that said, I'm off to be a changed person. Pray with me for my miracle. I am going to finish this crapload by Thursday. Yessiree...